torsdag 11 september 2008

Corpus: Staël von Holstein (no success)

I visit corpus of Johan Staël von Holstein. Oh I am in charge of culture and entrepreneur (long ago: Icon, Medialab etc) and walk fast forward! I am member of huge famely ;-) tree (Långarydsläkten) with "grandfather" Anders Jönsson (1662-1716). Oh they have fun on famely gathering 1991 (2500 people)!! Noticed as biggest famely in Guiness Book of World Records! We have members represented in almost all of Sweden, all big continents and part of the world, 48 out of 50 states of USA! (Delaware och Mississippi unfortenatly missing.) Other famous members of my famely (Långarydsläkten): Björn Rosgren, Ulf "Tickan" Carlson, Christin Odeberg, Abd al Haqq Kielan (married into famely), Titiyo Jah, Jakob Haglöf (R.I.O.T) and also Maria Shotenius.. Very successfull people!!

Unfortenatly I got discharge in corpus of Johan yesterday... :-(

I will be back in other way for provocation and rebelion manors and also for big critisize of the etablisement. Promise! :-)

Inga kommentarer: