tisdag 11 december 2007

Corpus No 11 - Mario R Capecchi (medicine)

Today: Night of celibrate and glory of big spectacle: Nobel Prize Award, Stockholm. I sit in Campus Lappis (december) and I heave decide swing to co-winner (medicine) Mario R Capecchi (Harvard School of Medicine, Duke University and also University of Utah). I heave dark passed: At four and half year old I was left to fend for my self on the streets of nortern Italy for the next four years,[3] living in varius orphanages and roving thrugh town with group of other homeles children. I almost died of malnutrition! My mother mean while heave been freed from Dachau and began a serch for me. She finally found me in a hospital bed (Reggio Emilia)!! Now I forget old hard time oh I heave a fun in his corpus!! I seat near by Victoria Bernadodt in beautiful Stathus, Blå Salen (1923). We give big toast for Alfred oh next time I will swing to Alfred and feel joy and power of dynamit. Later in Marios corpus I see feamale student with wight of Angel (Katarina, KTH) but insted I heave obsticle of Anna Coraza Bildt and we go intimate. I feal distant.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

oh the joy of swinging corpus, it give my eye pleasure and my brain satisfacion